Paul Gallo, DDS
Paul Joseph Gallo, D.D.S. is a local professional, a product of our community, and a graduate of Darien High School. He received both is B.S. in chemistry and D.D.S. degrees from Case Western Reserve University. He completed a residency in Oral Surgery at Yale University New Haven Hospital. Dr. Gallo served two years in the U.S. Army as Chief Oral Surgeon, Beach Army Hospital, Ft. Wolters, Texas, where he was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal.
He has been practicing general dentistry in Darien for more than 40 years. He is a lifetime member of the American Dental Association, a lifetime member of the Connecticut State Dental Association and a member of the Stamford Dental Society.
Volunteer Work and Community Activities:
- Past Chairman, Darien Public Schools’ Dental Program for needy children
- Current member, CT State Dental Peer Review Group
- Past Volunteer, Stamford Hospital Dental Clinic
- Past member, Darien Lions Club – 20 year member
- Current member, St. John’s Church, Stamford, CT – 42 year member
- Past Baseball Coach – Town of New Canaan – Little League, Babe Ruth, and Senior Babe Ruth